Sunday 3 October 2010

Expos and Camden!

Looking Forward~!


Well, I'm now looking forward to October more than ever!
I've been watching Hetalia so much lately that I can't wait to get to London and buy me some stash from the Expo O:
If I see an England, Austria or America cosplayer...they're going to get raped.
Camden will be amazing! Going to the Lolita shops with Becca will be soso much fun!

I may not be getting my dress, so I must just snazz up my old outfit with some gloves, a nice lacy parasol...cat ears?
Yeaahh.

October 29th - 31st is when we'll be there. Camden the day we get there, Expo saturday.
ZOMG.
Stephenie Sheh will be there!
Voice of Tabby from .hack//, Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!
I bloody hope I get to meet her D: I would love it so much to meet a voice actor I love.
Mikuru Might not be one of my favourite characters, but I love Stephenie Sheh! -flail-

It's going to be absolutely amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment