Monday 20 September 2010

Late Night Rambling.

October is Expo Time~!

So, I'm bored. So I'll update again!

I'm getting excited.

I'm going to my first Expo at the end of October.
I've loved anime for so many years, but living on the other side of the country to where the Expo is (London), it's damn near impossible for someone with no money like me to go.

Of course, this year, it's my 18th birthday.
And I get it as my present. >3<

I aboslutely can't wait; I'm going with my best friend Becca, and we're going in fabulous Gothic and Sweet Lolita.
I can't wait to be there, at the expo, mingling with cosplayers, buying shtoof and hanging out in a hotel room talking crap and going hyper.

We also plan on going to Camden Lock to check out the amazing shops they'll have there. It'll be so much fun!
It's something definitely worth missing school for. >)

I'd love a dress like this:



Or somethng really frilly, with bows and patterns!
I want something in either blue or pink >3<
Something really cute!

Awh, if I were cosplaying (which will be next year!) I'd be Ciel Phantomhive or Arthur Kirkland. They have amazing outfits!! x3!


No comments:

Post a Comment