Monday 20 September 2010

Marukaite Chikyuu...

Axis Powers~!


Yes, I'm another Hetalia fan.
I just love it!
I love the humour, the characters, the style, the music, the narrative, everything. =3=
I was thinking about it a lot in art today, looking for characters with glasses.
Oooh, moe.

My favourite characters in APH are:
*
England
*America
*Japan
*France
*Italy
*S.Italy

Prussia scares me a lot.
He's a craaazy bitch.

Aside from the Hetalia fangirling (England is like ACE!) and obsessing over glasses (OMG AMERICA), I had another pretty dull day.


Angela Carter is not right! I don't like her stories. They're weird.
Media was dull, writing about Mikuru Asahina and Motoko Kusanagi.

>3<
I've been pratising my flute a little to be a good girl.
But I'm not doing the Grade 8 shiz. Noway.

So I'm teaching myself 'Monochrome no Kiss' by SID.
And hopefully 'Michishirube' by Shunichi Miyamoto.
The key is difficult!

Anyway. Enough rambling!
-poof-

No comments:

Post a Comment