Monday 4 October 2010

Let's Stay Together,

Itsumo~?


So I've been searching for a really nice flute piece.
Auditions for the school's charity 'Variety Show' are tomorrow.
And I wanna participate for my 7th and last time.

But I have nothing to play! ;~;

I'm planning on so far, For Fruits Basket or Chiisana Inori by Ritsuko Okazaki.
Or, perhaps Sakura Kiss by Chieko Kawabe.
Scouring the internet the night before for a piece is not smart. o.o;;

I would LOVE to be able to do Byakuya~True Light~ by Shunichi Miyamoto, but it's too difficult a key to learn on short notice ;~;

No worries. I'll work something...

>3<''

There's a picture of Kyoya.
Because Sakura Kiss is from Ouran High School Host Club, right?
And I like Kyoya.
Therefore the connection is important.
Mmhm.

;D!

No comments:

Post a Comment