Sunday 10 October 2010

Meow!


I Have A Tail~?

Soo.
I felt like saying something.

Had another good week, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Managed to miss school again on Wednesday, bought myself a 'faux' fox tail! ;D
Courtesy of my best friend who discovered them.
I turned up to my latest band concert wearing it. XD
The flutes were highly amused.
A certain percussionist was not.
MUAHA.

So, still looking for things for the expo. Wearing my lovely dress I bought a year and a half ago from http://www.tokyotoys.com/. Sadly, my dress is the only one they now sell - I dread seeing other people wearing it in two weeks' time.
But still!
I'm getting cat ears, a parasol and fan, and I already have some nice shoooes. ;D

I got my boots!
My amaaazing Irregular Choice cat boots. Mother bought me them with a twenty-five percent discount.

Made my day. =3=





Mm. They're amaaazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment